ABOUT STERLING POWER GROUP
Sterling Power Group specialise in engineering services for the utility and wider markets. We have capabilities covering consultancy, design, build, installation, maintenance and replacement of both DNOs (Distribution Network Operators) and Private, Commercial network’s electrical assets and infrastructures.
Sterling also has areas of expertise in the mechanical installation and renewable energy sectors. In addition to these services, we have our own bespoke Training Centre, which can deliver a number of industry related courses and programmes for clients and employees.
Sterling and its companies are at the forefront of all major changes and challenges that face the energy industry. We understand and undertake work to meet the commercial and regulatory pressures that face any modern utility, private and commercial market.
Sterling has a wealth of experience, knowledge and significant capability in delivering major projects. Our staff are experts who have worked in all types of energy and utility industries throughout the UK, Europe and Internationally.
We aim to ensure that our approach brings advantages and adds value for our clients, in a way that delivers great customer satisfaction and genuine customer service.
Sterling is passionate about working with you to maintain a sustainable infrastructure. What sets us apart from others is our capability to ‘think ahead’ and to meet the energy challenges of the future.
Our mission statement
We are dedicated to delivering “smart solutions for the future of your networks, assets & infrastructures.”
We have the engineering skills and expertise to train, consult, design, project manage, build, maintain and replace assets in the utility and commercial markets.
Our company’s core values are:
- Safety always comes first at Sterling. We ensure all of our work is delivered in a safe and responsible manner for all parties.
- Commitment. We deliver in a way that exceeds our customers’ expectations. We reinvest back into the business to guarantee our expertise is constantly enhanced.
- Thinking Ahead. We are a knowledge based company. We establish key relationships collaborating in research and innovation to develop new technologies and solutions.
- Performance. We are customer focused, have the ambition, and drive to provide a consistently high quality standard of service and delivery.
- Sustainability. Meeting the energy and environmental challenges for the future, investing in our workforce, creating smart solutions for all and delivering an excellent service.
- ERDAS UK UGM 25th - 26th September 2012 IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
- A Compelling Combination; Surveying, Mapping and Smart Geo Solutions at their best
- Sterling moves into the Software marketplace as the Great Britain Geospatial Distributor for Intergraph's ERDAS & GeoMedia
- After 7 successful years...a new challenge...
- Sterling Shortlisted for the ‘Utility Industry Achievements Awards.’
- Sterling’s establishment of a ‘Civil Construction Capability’
- Opening of an East Midlands office