Career Opportunities at Sterling
Our people are extremely important to our Company and are at the centre of everything we do.
To Sterling it’s essential to us to attract a number of talented individuals to join us across a number of our businesses so that we are continuously maintaining our skills sets and competencies through our workforce.
Sterling is a dynamic company; currently we are expanding and looking for a number of individuals to join our teams, where you will benefit from a career that provides training & development opportunities.
Our available positions at present are listed below, however we do also appreciate speculative applications; please forward a copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae with a full covering letter outlining your experience, skills, the type of position you are looking for, preferred location and salary expectations to Human Resources at email@example.com
Or alternatively you can write to us at:
Human Resources Department
Sterling Power Group
Utility Management Centre
Belfont Trading Estate, Mucklow Hill
Halesowen, West Midlands B62 8DR
By sending us your Curriculum Vitae, you agree to Sterling Power Group Ltd holding your details for a period of three months, in the event that any suitable career opportunity should arise during this time.
- ERDAS UK UGM 25th - 26th September 2012 IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
- A Compelling Combination; Surveying, Mapping and Smart Geo Solutions at their best
- Sterling moves into the Software marketplace as the Great Britain Geospatial Distributor for Intergraph's ERDAS & GeoMedia
- After 7 successful years...a new challenge...
- Sterling Shortlisted for the ‘Utility Industry Achievements Awards.’
- Sterling’s establishment of a ‘Civil Construction Capability’
- Opening of an East Midlands office