CHP & Embedded Generation
Sterling has recognised experience in generation. We not only handle embedded generation connection for Network Operators, we also teach the subject to their engineers through our Training School.
In terms of actual installations Sterling are responsible for the connection of approximately 100MW of reciprocator generation each year and at least the same again for wind generation.
In terms of CHP typical types of installations, Sterling are currently involved in the installation of a 330kW gas engine in a hospital which is being used to pre heat feed water to the sites main steam boilers. The installation will be CHPA QA and will deliver significant cost and carbon savings.
Other CHP installations involve the installation of small local CHP units in Defence establishments, CHP units in Leisure complexes and small CHP units working in conjunction with Biomass in Energy Centre’s for Distributed Heat systems.
- ERDAS UK UGM 25th - 26th September 2012 IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
- A Compelling Combination; Surveying, Mapping and Smart Geo Solutions at their best
- Sterling moves into the Software marketplace as the Great Britain Geospatial Distributor for Intergraph's ERDAS & GeoMedia
- After 7 successful years...a new challenge...
- Sterling Shortlisted for the ‘Utility Industry Achievements Awards.’
- Sterling’s establishment of a ‘Civil Construction Capability’
- Opening of an East Midlands office