Mechanical & Electrical Services
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL SERVICES –
PROVIDING INNOVATIVE, HIGH QUALITY AND COST-EFFECTIVE ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS
Sterling specialise in all aspects of mechanical & electrical services, including both commercial & domestic heating and plumbing, and also machine relocation and fabrication.
We provide unparalleled mechanical engineering services using the most responsive and cost effective methods available, as well as further developing our renewables and low carbon engineering capabilities.
We are committed to offering the most innovative, cost-effective solutions, along with a high quality, responsive service on all HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning),
boiler servicing, gas system and
mechanical fabrication requirements.
Sterling is one of the few companies within the M&E services arena to offer customers all of their Mechanical & Electrical requirements from just one provider.
Value-added services such as coded welding and repairs, design & build, installation, and a full range of M&E services are all combined to give us a competitive and leading edge.
We can offer a full range of services from concept to delivery including:
- Energy centre design & construction
- Combined Heat and Power generation
- Renewable and passive technologies
- Construction of major plant rooms and facilities
- HVAC system installation
- HVAC maintenance services
- Boiler room services
- Design-build and design-construct services
- Energy management
- Refrigeration systems
- Process piping
- Industrial process steam generating facilities
- Combustion controls and burner adjustments
- Water conditioning equipment
- CHP design and installation
- Insulation repair & replacement
- Metal and pipe work fabrication
- Product & system evaluation and selection
- Life cycle costings.
General Mechanical Services
- Chilled water systems
- Domestic hot & cold water services
- Fuel supply & distribution
- Specialist piped services
- Air conditioning & ventilation
- Environmental controls and BMS systems
- Climate control
- Environmental conditioning
- Low and medium temperature hot water systems
- Steam systems
- Outlined budgetary proposals
- Consumption analysis services
- Operation & maintenance documentation / manuals.
General Electrical Services
- Lighting control and emergency lighting systems
- Low voltage power supply / distribution
- Generators, UPS and emergency power
- Electrical services for mechanical plant
- Fire alarm
- Security / access control systems
- Public address systems / CCTV
- Structured cabling - data and voice
- Decommissioning, removal and reinstatement of plant & machinery.
- Relocation, removal or installation within existing premises
- Dismantling, transportation and reinstatement to other sites
- Project management
- Machine cleaning for import / export requirements
- Secure packaging for transportation.
We operate with our own fabrication capabilities and provide the following services:
- Civil and support steel work for utility infrastructure equipment
- Structural steel work
- Sheet metal work
- Architectural metal work
- Walkways and fire escapes
- Staircases and balustrade ladders.
For more information contact our Mechanical and Electrical Services team on 08456 86 86 88
For more information on our International Capabilities contact Sterling on 08456 86 86 88
- ERDAS UK UGM 25th - 26th September 2012 IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
- A Compelling Combination; Surveying, Mapping and Smart Geo Solutions at their best
- Sterling moves into the Software marketplace as the Great Britain Geospatial Distributor for Intergraph's ERDAS & GeoMedia
- After 7 successful years...a new challenge...
- Sterling Shortlisted for the ‘Utility Industry Achievements Awards.’
- Sterling’s establishment of a ‘Civil Construction Capability’
- Opening of an East Midlands office