Consultancy & Design
Corrosion of steel in soil is an electrochemical process. It acts as a galvanic cell in a similar way to a battery producing an electric current. This current can be measured on the surface of a member as an electric field and compared with an electrode at a standard potential, which is the half cell in the system.
- ERDAS UK UGM 25th - 26th September 2012 IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
- A Compelling Combination; Surveying, Mapping and Smart Geo Solutions at their best
- Sterling moves into the Software marketplace as the Great Britain Geospatial Distributor for Intergraph's ERDAS & GeoMedia
- After 7 successful years...a new challenge...
- Sterling Shortlisted for the ‘Utility Industry Achievements Awards.’
- Sterling’s establishment of a ‘Civil Construction Capability’
- Opening of an East Midlands office