Sterling Power Training offers a wide variety of electric cable jointing courses for delegates who work in the distribution area of the electricity industry or on private networks.
Sterling’s Training Centre has delivered high quality electric meter installation training courses to a substantial number of the electricity meter operators in Great Britain whom operate under the Meter Operation Code of Practice Agreement (MOCOPA). Since the conception, Sterling Power Training has trained over 1,600 meter installation personnel to install electricity meters in a safe and professional manner.
- ERDAS UK UGM 25th - 26th September 2012 IMAGE IS EVERYTHING
- A Compelling Combination; Surveying, Mapping and Smart Geo Solutions at their best
- Sterling moves into the Software marketplace as the Great Britain Geospatial Distributor for Intergraph's ERDAS & GeoMedia
- After 7 successful years...a new challenge...
- Sterling Shortlisted for the ‘Utility Industry Achievements Awards.’
- Sterling’s establishment of a ‘Civil Construction Capability’
- Opening of an East Midlands office